Agree, it is wonderful to have a luxurious kitchen from the world's leading designers, staffed with products of famous brands, decorated with expensive materials. This option is, of course, perfect, but, unfortunately, it is not available to all due to its prohibitive price.
We bring to your attention 10 advice, which we hope will help you create a chic interior of a home galley without spending a significant amount of money.
- Let's start with the countertops. One of the most expensive materials for it is granite. Currently, some companies implement a conglomerate that perfectly imitates granite or marble.
- Instead of expensive floor tiles, use ceramic. It is now sold in a great variety, among which there are samples that create the effect of marble coating.
- The set parquet from expensive hardwood trees can easily be replaced with the best floor covering from a good laminate board. She is able to repeat the pattern of wooden floors. In addition, it is not afraid of water and scratches, unlike wood.
- For the kitchen, you can buy a sink from inexpensive stainless steel, which is currently manufactured with any structure, such as, for example, textured decor.
- Do not buy in the kitchen room models of water faucets deluxe. Now manufacturers offer samples of the widest spectrum at an affordable price. At the same time, they are distinguished by stylish design and guaranteed quality.
- If you started a kitchen conversion in order to give it a more respectable and luxurious look, look carefully, maybe you should not order new cabinets. After all, it's easier to just update their doors using a new material or cover. In addition, replace the old decorative accessories with fresh modern elements of the cabinets. Your kitchen will shine with a new stylish design, and you will spend money in this case immeasurably less than when buying another headset.
- Instead of buying elite household appliances from well-known companies, pay attention to products of less popular brands. Believe me, their appearance and quality characteristics are not worse, and the cost is much lower. By the way, many people now buy devices in the IKEA store, where prices are pleasantly pleasing to the eye.
- A great option will be the purchase of kitchen appliances from stainless steel. In addition to the fact that they have a beautiful appearance, the devices are easy to use, since there are no fingerprints on the facades and the body.
- Expensive crystal lamps in the kitchen can be replaced with inexpensive lighting fixtures. Moreover, there are many options for different highlights.
- To design a kitchen apron instead of expensive granite or decorative mosaic, consider the use of ceramic or glass tiles. It is not so difficult to install, and the view will be no worse than when decorating with expensive materials. If everything is done correctly, then your kitchen, combined with the dining room, will be stylish and luxurious, and you will save a considerable amount of money.
We are glad to welcome you on our kitchen design portal! Welcome to the world of professional design.