There are several ways to eliminate mold in your home. Some of them are eco-friendly and inexpensive. Tea tree oil is one of the best natural solutions to mold problems. Two teaspoons of the oil are enough to remove mold. You can dilute it with two cups of water and apply it to affected areas. Remember not to rinse the solution after application as it may leave a strong smell. Citrus seed extract is another natural remedy that is non-odorous. To use it, mix it with 2 cups of water or vinegar. Then spray the mold with the solution.

Baking soda

Baking soda can help you get rid of mold by killing spores in the air. You can mix baking soda with water in a spray bottle. Simply spray it on the area where mold is present. You can then wipe it off with a clean towel. Do not leave the solution on the moldy area for longer than 48 hours. You may need to repeat this procedure several times to completely get rid of mold.

Baking soda is effective against around 80% of all mold spores. However, it is not effective against the remaining 20 percent. Moreover, it is less effective on porous surfaces than on non-porous ones. This is because baking soda has easy access to mold spores’ superficial roots, while it cannot penetrate porous surfaces.


Vinegar is a natural substance that can be used to clean mold. It should be used with caution as it can cause skin irritation if not applied properly. You should use gloves to protect your hands. Mix the vinegar and baking soda in a ratio of 2:1. For smaller jobs, use a baking soda and vinegar paste mixed in a spray bottle. For larger jobs, use a gritty paste.

You can also use hydrogen peroxide as a disinfectant. It is a mild disinfectant that can kill mold without leaving any smell. Baking soda can also be mixed with vinegar and water for a more effective solution.

Tea tree oil

You can use tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic. You can dilute a teaspoonful of it with a little water, then apply it to the affected area. Wait for several minutes, then wipe it off with a microfiber cloth. Note that tea tree oil is not a safe product to be inhaled, so you must keep it away from your mouth.

There are many ways to get rid of mold spores from the air. There are chemicals you can purchase to kill mold, but you can also make your own natural cleaners using ingredients you probably already have on hand. Baking soda and vinegar are two common household ingredients for killing mold spores, and they can be combined to kill black mold.

Sprayable mold remover products

If you’re having trouble removing mold from your home, you may want to consider a sprayable mold remover product. These are great because they can be used on a variety of surfaces, including tile, sinks, and window frames. Some also come in handy for cleaning brick and stone. Because of their non-toxic formulas, they are safe to use around children and pets.

Another option is to purchase a mold remover concentrate. These are great for areas that have limited space, since you can just spray and walk away. This method is also easier and safer than pouring liquid.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here