Deep kitchen sinks, known as sinks with aprons, are a traditional part of it. However, they are increasingly becoming an integral part of any interior, as they are performed in a modern style.
Here are nine examples that prove that shells can be stylish.
1. This black shell perfectly contrasts with the white kitchen counter and the table, making the interior more daring.
2. This nickel sink adds a bit of texture to the interior of the kitchen.
3. You can install a stainless steel sink to create an industrial environment in the kitchen.
4. This shell, made of natural stone, jute fiber and cement, will bring to your kitchen a sense of strength and hardness.
5. The sink, kitchen cabinets and tables of the same color will help to create a solid look.
6. This shell has rounded shapes. This softens the sharp corners and straight lines in the interior of the kitchen.
7. This white sink merges with the kitchen table, but is an excellent contrast for the black countertop.
8. Let the sink and faucet be made of one material. For example, stainless steel.
9. Set the sink in the kitchen-island, to make it easier and faster.
Welcome to our kitchen design resource! We created a collection of unusual and attractive kitchen interiors and decor ideas for decorating your home.