Exclusive COLECCION ALEXANDRA
Your attention is a kitchen design in the style of a cafe. We offer ways of turning a boring kitchen into an original French cafe. A man who has visited Paris once can not fail to appreciate the dining culture of this magnificent city.
Cafes, pubs, restaurants – all these places attract tourists not only with a variety of food, but also with their own special atmosphere. These are the best places for those who want not only to eat tasty and inexpensive, but also to feel the spirit of the city with all their heart.
Arranging from your own refectory cafe or something similar is not the best option. But to transfer a piece of this interior to your house is very simple. Learn how to do it! Here are presented 9 techniques that will make your kitchen unusual and give it the atmosphere of the Parisian bistro.
- Intimate lighting. In order to feel comfortable and relaxed in the room, it is best to use a soft and low light, which seems to fill the space with warmth. After all, bright lights and lamps with a sharp light can instantly kill the mood of coziness and security. Beautiful low-hanging chandeliers, sconces or traditional table lamps will change the lighting design of the interior and fill the entire space with heat.
- Awnings on the window. This "cap" will create a kind of interior, when you talk about the design of windows. In order to fully follow this idea, it is necessary to select a fabric in a vertical strip of light and dark tones or to stay on standard colors – black and white.
Tim Barber LTD Architecture & Interior Design
- Chairs with a low landing will allow you to transfer to you for a few minutes in Paris. Perfect combination of comfort, style and durability. Authentic furniture can be very expensive, so you can find the same, but made not of cane, but of plastic and aluminum. To add visual interest to the design, you need to place designer chairs of different colors as suggested in the photo.
Traditions and Simplicity
House Beautiful Kitchen
- Tile on the floor. Hexagonal design of the floors, as in the traditional bistro, will look charming. The ease of washing such floors is a pleasant addition. The floor coverings form a white base with the outlines of black details will immediately create the required appearance. You can pick up a chess tile.
K.Marshall Design Inc.
- Advertising posters. Colorful tapestries that promote champagne, travel to different regions and Gallic goods will give the cuisine its unique character. This decoration of the room gives you the opportunity to group a whole series of posters or to depict one in the center. It is up to you to choose which of these.
Dalia Kitchen Design
- Professional cooker and hood. We are not talking about purchasing work devices from La Cornue and Lacanche, because their products cost a lot of money. The price of such equipment can be more than 20 000 dollars. How can we solve this problem in this case? If you are not going to invest a fortune in your kitchen, then similar plates and hoods you can find on the Internet or from manufacturers of more affordable equipment. Thus, you can save a significant amount of money and at the same time purchase the missing part of the design. The original hood will complement the interior.
Cozy and practical refectory
Andre Rothblatt Architecture
- Dishes on the display. In a restaurant or cafe, things like pans, pans and utensils should always be on hand so that they can not be looked for and taken at any time. In the photo, this variant of the arrangement of kitchen accessories is perfectly demonstrated. Two rows do not take up much space and are always on hold. Of course, products of excellent quality will look much more spectacular.
- Boards. How can you imagine a bistro without special boards, on which the menu is chalked? In your kitchen, this board can serve to record small reminders of the house or to place a list of necessary products there. And any color scheme of the interior will make it appropriate to add this element. You can and in your house, as shown in the photo, put a similar useful thing.
Combination of relevance and French style
- Worktops made of zinc. The surface of the zinc bar is also one of the features of the French bistro, so the word "zinc" has become slang for such establishments. The usual kitchen countertop due to the zinc surface can play the role of a bar counter in your kitchen. After all, this style is becoming more popular.
We are glad to welcome you on our kitchen design portal! Welcome to the world of professional design.