Standard bright kitchen. Adam Design Ltd
Sea waves always remind that summer is outside the window, fresh air and palm trees. They allow for a moment to forget and relax. Often, natural and organic materials are used to create a tropical kitchen.
For example, wood and rattan. Hot notes combine the features of the Baltic shores and the classics of the Caribbean. When you look at such a kitchen, there is not even a question what to cook for dinner. The atmosphere of the room itself will push you to the right decision.
What elements will make your dining room tropical?
The presented refectory perfectly shows the features of the tropics. It allows you to instantly relax and feel at ease. White kitchen is combined with furniture of the same color. Wooden window frames favorably stand out against this background, while ceiling fans and a vase of fruit complete a picture resembling a sea landscape.
And now readers will find out what 12 elements of the interior will make your place for cooking unique and will realize the dreams of azure seaside.
Motives of the hot coast from Roberts Wygal
- Architecture. The architecture of the kitchen plays an important role in the creation of a certain image. In order for your kitchen to become a paradise island, you need a lot of light, air and natural materials, from which the whole interior will be created. And the color scheme of the room will make you feel the light sea breeze and the gentle rays of the sun.
Unusual design from Berkus Design
- The pitched ceiling. In a warm climate, these ceilings allow you to better circulate the air and, accordingly, cool the place where you are. For yourself, you can choose an option, as in the photo. And the finish of the ceiling will have the same look and a rich white color.
Wooden furniture. GM Construction, Inc.
- Tree. Wood is a common material when creating natural and luxurious interiors. The furniture presented in the photo is very cozy. Relax on it and enjoy the atmosphere of eternal summer and rest – what else can you wish for?
Beach style. DJE Design
- White color. The use of white color is inherent in most kitchen decorations. From this idea do not go and beach motives. The photo shows a kitchen in Australia. Everything here, not counting a couple of details, is made in white. Including kitchen countertops. Glass fixtures from above complete the view and do not create obstacles when considering the room as a whole.
Features in registration from Annabelle Chapman Architect Pty Ltd
- Panels of cabinets. The furniture that you will choose for the kitchen should be closer to the classics. The photo shows a tall white panel of cabinets, behind which is hidden a pantry.
Combining the style of the azure coastline and modern. Smyth and Smyth
- Windows with shutters. Large panoramic windows and blinds have become synonymous with hot and hot summer, as they are a practical solution to problems in damp climates. Such blinds allow you to constantly ventilate the room, even during a light rain.
Kitchen with strict elements. MS Design Pty Ltd
- Ceiling fans. Given the temperature prevailing in the tropics, fans on the ceiling are an integral part of the design. And if you make them as shown in the photo – from wood or bamboo, then they will not only be practical, but will create a truly tropical atmosphere.
Natural materials from Archipelago Hawaii Luxury Home Designs
- Weaving and rattan. The best way to display the idea will be rattan furniture and bamboo chairs, storage baskets and vases for fruit.
Bright colors from Dara Rosenfeld Design
- About accessories. If the room is open plan, then the rest of the furniture must match the style. Originally approached the embodiment of this idea in the presented image. The sofa is made of bamboo sticks, and the lighting is designed, inspired by Indonesian fishing traps.
A bold design solution from Botanic Homes
- Daylight. Since it is necessary to follow the general idea of natural materials, it is necessary to design the light-design of the building using materials that are found in nature. For example, weaving, wood, the use of reeds.
Clear view and open space. Annabelle Chapman Architect Pty Ltd
- Open space. If the kitchen goes into the garden, then you should consider expanding it. Fresh air and space are becoming popular today. The photo shows a dining room in Sydney. In addition to the fact that the windows are decorated accordingly, there is also a barbecue for cooking in the open air.
Harmony of calm tones. Bill Fry Construction – Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
- Tropical plants and flowers. Adding plants to the common interior is perhaps the easiest way to change the look of the kitchen. And even the air itself will remind you of the style and theme of the interior.
We are glad to welcome you on our kitchen design portal! Welcome to the world of professional design.